Enspire Learning is currently seeking a Program Coordinator to join the leadership programs and marketing teams. This is a full-time, salaried position. Successful candidates enjoy working in a combination of autonomous and social capacities, have great attention to detail, and feel comfortable reporting to a diverse group of constituents. This role is a great way to learn more about and work closely with Enspire’s leadership programs. Local candidates only please.
- Manage multiple projects at once that require liaising with clients, internal staff, Enspire executives, external partners and consultants
- Perform diverse support for all leadership products including logistics coordination, event planning, equipment management, travel arrangements, and team briefings
- Update documentation and required materials for programs and distribute to staff, partners, consultants and the client in a timely manner
- Write marketing materials including blog posts, case studies, award applications, and article pitches
- Maintain and monitor Enspire’s social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Facilitate a positive and professional work atmosphere by having a strong work ethic and commitment to building this program
Founded in 2001 in Austin, Enspire is a premier provider of transformative, technology-enabled learning experiences. Our simulations and interactive learning experiences help our clients solve unique learning challenges. We believe in the power of experiential learning, and have an unwavering commitment to creating innovative, engaging, and meaningful learning solutions. Enspire has been recognized with numerous industry awards, including the TrainingIndustry.com Top Content Development Companies, Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards, and Chief Learning Officer Learning in Practice Awards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years full-time work experience in related field
- Professional presence while dealing with diverse personalities and organizations
- Independent decision maker with ability to escalate problems when necessary
- Strong written and interpersonal skills appropriate for communication with high-level professionals
- Capable of managing client expectations with a professional demeanor
- Openness to and comfort with technology
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and work on deadlines