GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Senior Account Manager is responsible for proactively developing & implementing a One GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with their Accounts at the region level, such as hospitals or hospital groups, government bodies or Group purchasing Organizations. Expected to lead & close multi-modality deals and single product deals in their assigned accounts.This position will be located in Indianapolis, IN.
Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
• Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent OneGEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
• Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans with Zone (Region – U.S. only) cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negociations, and contracts. Grow GE's share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures.
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
• In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client's segment.
• Lead and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Care Area (Category leaders – U.S.), Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
• Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies.
• Geographic scope: Region - could be a territory within
Quality Specific Goals:
• Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int'l Law is broken
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Education to Bachelor Degree level.
• 5 years of strategic sales experience.
• 3 years experience in healthcare.
• Proven key account management and project planning skills.
• Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Proven track record on relationship building skills.
• High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Master's degree preferred.
• Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
• Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered.
• Fluent in English language
Apply to job
Save to cart
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...