Account Assistant (Needham, Mass., office)
The Account Assistant will support a wide range of responsibilities for the Account Services and Executive teams. The position will be a split between executive admin work and account services support, and so this will be an ideal opportunity for an entry-level to 1-2 years’ experience candidate who is willing to handle administrative duties while earning their way forward to full-time account services role. We need a strong team player who is detail-oriented, takes the initiative, and possesses excellent communication and organizational skills. This position requires a person who can multi-task, prioritize and re-prioritize on a daily basis. Associate must be tech-savvy, creative and have expertise in PPT, Excel and Word.
- Executive admin coverage for scheduling, travel, and expenses (approximately 50% of work)
- Tracking/analytics: track volumes and targets and report on a regular basis
- Sales mailings: put mailings together, track what went out, categorize leads from mailings, track success of leads to define future similar tactics
- CRM support: resource for team on Salesforce.com, create reports, run reports for group, enter data, update as needed, etc.
- Contracts: trafficking, making changes to, keeping accurate hard and electronic copies of contracts, maintain client files
- Research: web searches for contact names, prospect research, constantly track news on existing client base
- PowerPoint support: assist team in creating ppt decks, trouble-shoot as necessary
- Invoices: Track client invoicing
- 0-3 years experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word; Salesforce.com and other similar online tools a bonus
- College graduate
- Attention to detail, follow-through
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude—willing to roll sleeves up to get the job done
Interested applicants should attach a cover letter and resume.
For more information, please visit: www.linkwellhealth.com
Indeed - 17 months ago
Linkwell Health is a transformative product development and marketing services company that is dedicated to improving Health and Wellness in...