SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES SEEKS A DISTRIBUTION REPRESENTATIVE
Founded in Evansville, Indiana in 1920, Springleaf Financial Services provides loans, retail financing and other credit related products to more than half a million families in 25 states, the United Kingdom, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We provide bill consolidation loans, personal loans, home improvement loans, loans for unexpected expenses and vacations. For 90+ years, Springleaf Financial Services has provided the consumer lending products our customers need and when they need it.
SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES is currently seeking a Distribution Representative located at our Evansville, Indiana Corporate Headquarters.
Provide services and perform activities associated with document processing including document preparation for distribution/scanning/copying, delivery of prepared documents and appropriate data entry ensuring quality products/services. Assist management in project development and maintenance.
- Prepare and/or sort documents, processing documents as needed and provide courier service utilizing equipment and vehicles.
- Learn the basic operations of departmental equipment, systems and software to fulfill service requirements.
- Perform activities to assist with basic record-keeping requirements (i.e., spreadsheet and log updates).
- Develop skills to perform quality assurance activities.
- Maintains appropriate position documentation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Office, distribution center or document processing center experience (preferred)
- Mechanical and operating equipment knowledge
- Data entry
- Organizational and multitasking
- PC Skills
- Oral and written communication
- Prolonged standing
- Physical activity
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Exposure to machine noise
Springleaf Financial Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Smoking is prohibited in all Springleaf offices.