The Assistant, Executive will provide administrative and logistical support to the President and Executive Management team at Lee. This dynamic professional will utilize broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge to manage and successfully execute diversified functions with limited supervision and will proactively seek ways to relieve the executives of administrative details. Additionally, the Executive Assistant will interface with a wide range of important external contacts.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3-5.
Some college preferredPrior experience in executive admin role.
Software application expertise in Microsoft Office products.
Report compilation and writing; Proofreading; Presentation development and
Strong Organization and Prioritization skills.
Excellent communication and business correspondence; Interpersonal skills.
Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, without close
Diplomatic, friendly and professional
Sound decision making and common sense judgement
Demonstrated experience dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
Occasional irregular hours for trade shows and sales meetings
1. Coordinating between departments and operating units, assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance and logistics.
2. Prepare presentations, reports, memo's, letters and other correspondence using word-processing, spreadsheets, databases or presentation software. Take minutes and produces summaries as needed.
3. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email. Read and analyze to determine their significance and plan their distribution. Answer and direct phone calls for management team or take messages.
4. Coordinate meeting and event logistics (including reserving meeting rooms, ordering catering, and setting up audio visual equipment) and prepare necessary meeting documents.
5. Conduct research, compile data, and prepare for consideration and presentation.
6. Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports for executive team.
7. Handle, update and collate all materials and documents for executive and ad hoc meetings.
8. Perform other work and complete assignments as requested by management.
VF Corporation - 15 months ago
The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion sense of...