Customer Project / Program Manager
- Works on customer project delivery, under supervision, as, team member or in a project support role
- Small, straightforward, local scope
- Low risk
- Provides subject matter support in all areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge to the project.
- Supports project financial management
- Coordinates the entire procurement cycle for project needs
- Responsible for invoice reconciliation
- Account financials such as time tracking, sales reporting, and other reports
- Works with Client and Account Team staff as required
- Client relationships are typically at the peer or first management level
- Supports project team
- May lead internal as well as external resources in a predefined area
- May provide performance feedback on project team members
- Responsible for meeting notes and communications
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree or equivalent. 1+ years in project leadership role or in like roles/businesses.
- Retail experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project support, client relations, IT industry, accounting, and time recording/effort tracking.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- Participates in the Profession community.
- On a development plan to build project management skills.
United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
HP - 18 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...