Richfield Hospitality, Inc. is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Richfield achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners.
Trader Duke's at the Doubletree by Hilton Burlington hotel is not your average hotel restaurant! Our busy breakfast, lunch, dinner, room service and bar schedule will provide a challenge for even the most seasoned food and beverage professional. Our food is north country homecooking and we pride ourselves on our warm and friendly work environment where your entrepreneurial spirit will thrive.
We seek leaders that have a passion for hospitality and are Accountable, Authentic, Compassionate, Driven, Original, Talentcentric, and Fun. These are our Hallmarks and they reflect the values that are important to us. Our Hallmarks drive our culture and play an integral role to the success and the continued growth of our company.
The Outlet Manager will coordinate the activities of the outlets staff to deliver quality product and service to restaurant guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline restaurant staff for the efficient operation of the outlet.
- Handle guests complaints.
- Ensure food quality and service standards are met.
- Maintain profitability of outlet to support overall hotel operation.
- Develop and implement cost saving and profit enhancing measures.
- Conduct competitive research and report trends and recommendations.
- Support the entire Food & Beverage operation including supervising other areas if necessary, handling special projects, running promotions, handling public relations and marketing.
- Provide clean and safe environment by assigning and assisting with cleaning.
- Control payroll and equipment costs (minimizing loss and misuse).
- Ensure par stock levels are maintained by calculating inventory, ordering and retrieving supplies and stocking shelves.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Eligible for Incentive:
Required Skills and Requisites
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
- Food Service Sanitation certification, if required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Leadership qualities. Skilled at building a cohesive team and facilitating goal accomplishment by aligning individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive business results.
- Thorough knowledge of Food & Beverage outlet operations including foods, beverages, supervisory aspects, service techniques and guest interaction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Position requires 2 years previous Food & Beverage and supervisory experience, preferably in a hotel.
Richfield Hospitality - 10 months ago