Order Picker, Fulfillment Services
Revolution Dancewear, LLC is in search of an Order Picker to join our quickly growing team. The Order Picker will work closely with the other members of the Fulfillment Services team in our warehouse to fill our customers’ orders in an accurate and timely fashion; accuracy being the responsibility of the Order Picker. The Order Picker is also responsible for delivering the picked orders to the shipping stations in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity.
The Revolution Order Picker will work closely with other members of the Fulfillment Services team to ensure accurate and timely picking of all daily orders. Responsibilities of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Efficiently pick customer orders from the Revolution Dancewear warehouse for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked and delivered to the shipping station.
- Assist the Shipping Clerks with packing orders and assembling boxes when necessary.
- Pick daily customer orders quickly while maintaining accuracy against the Order Pick Slip and assure that product is free of damage.
- Conduct physical inventories and cycle counts as required.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area in the warehouse, performing housekeeping duties as needed.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Understand the layout of the warehouse and location system, as well as the location of all Revolution Dancewear merchandise. Assemble boxes and help with prep work for the shipping stations as well as breaking boxes down for recycling.
- Assist with offloading incoming shipments and stock and organize merchandise on racks in the warehouse as necessary.
- Give feedback to other team members and company leaders on anything which can help improve the business.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic math skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work at a consistently fast pace with accuracy.
- Frequently lift and/or move 40 pounds.
- The ability to follow directions, multi-task, and work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making abilities.
- 2 Years’ experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Ability in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- A passion for customer service and helping to create a positive internal and external customer experience.
- The desire to work as part of a team and to work for, and share in, team success.
Compensation is commensurate with the candidate’s background and experience but will be competitive and includes a bonus plan, health care, and additional benefits.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit your resume via email only to: email@example.com. References will be required and contacted should a candidate proceed to the interview phase of the process.
Revolution Dancewear - 17 months ago