2. 12 years of experience in discipline operations and/or Commissioning/Turnover.
- Performs system turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and/or operations activities
- Assists in reviewing engineering drawings and commissioning procedures to ensure that adequate provisions have been made for testing, flushing, cleaning and other commissioning functions
- Assists in the development of system turnover packages
- Supports project discipline progress reporting
- Supports project specific Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO) program
- Supports project specific Work Request / Work Permit programs
- Assists discipline Commissioning Specialists in all phases of plant commissioning / turnover activities
- Prepares, maintains and communicates records, reports or documents that may be required by corporate or regulatory requirements
- Supports equipment vendor Technical Assistants, as required, during the pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up activities
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing established project procedures relating to safety, work permitting and work order systems adhering to legal requirements
- Establishes and maintains communications with client representatives and project staff through meetings, reports and telephone and web conferences
- Other related duties / functions may be assigned
- Participates in system walkdowns and generates punchlists.
- Supports cleaning, flushing, and pre-commissioning of all plant mechanical systems.
- Participates in final equipment alignment procedures.
- Conducts initial equipment operations recording baseline data.
- Serves as equipment vendor coordinator.
- Develops spare parts requirements and supports procurement.
- Maintains records and documentation regarding mechanical and maintenance issues.
- Support the equipment Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Participates in team execution plans to support project schedules. Basic Job Requirements 1. Typically degreed (Engineering/Technical) or equivalent work experience.
3. Ability to communicate and interact with management and employees at all levels.
5. Ability to build effective working relationships with Engineering, Construction, Client, and Vendor personnel. Other Job Requirements 1. Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the creation and manipulation of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
2. Strong oral and written communication skills
3. Strong organizational skills
4. Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Fluor Canada Ltd. - 22 months ago
From the ground up, Fluor Corporation is one of the world's largest international design, engineering, and contracting firms. It...