The Director of Client Relations is responsible for leading the segment of our Sales organization focused on achieving iCIMS’ revenue objectives through ongoing renewal of and expansion within our existing customer base. The Director will develop strategies, as well as the processes that support those strategies, designed to maximize retention of iCIMS’ customer base through a team of Client Relationship Directors (CRDs), with global reach. The Director will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer, will have direct Manager-level reports, and is accountable for:
- Achievement of annual Recurring Revenue goals for the Department.
- The systems and process of the Department.
- Being an active contributor in simplifying cross-departmental functions.
- Providing Executive Management with complete visibility to key metrics, while soliciting executive involvement as required.
- Achieve Customer Renewal and Revenue goals by developing account management strategies, defining ongoing account management processes, and managing the systems related to contract renewals.
- Achieve Upsell goals by developing sales strategies, defining ongoing sales processes, and managing the related Sales systems.
- Develop (and serve as a point of escalation for) negotiation strategies related to contract renewals and upsell opportunities that promote long-term Customer retention objectives.
- Serve as a cross-departmental leader and liaison to work with other departmental leaders to simplify processes that ultimately improve the Customer Experience delivered by iCIMS and promote greater Customer retention.
- Clearly communicate to all levels of the organization and establish credibility as a leader in developing & delivering issue resolution strategies.
- Provide Executive Management with complete visibility by accurately maintaining a rolling 90-day forecast of both renewals & upsells, soliciting executive involvement as required.
- 10+ years of leadership experience with 3-5 years of experience in comparable role.
- Experience in having Management level reports and a background in Software/SaaS Account Management and/or Human Resources strongly preferred.
- Must be process-oriented with a high degree of comfort working in a metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to develop creative solutions, create detailed plans, and execute them successfully.
- A strong passion for and orientation towards providing a positive Customer Experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and quickly build relationships, establish credibility, respect,and confidence.
- Proven success in a high volume, entrepreneurial, and fast-paced growth environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Ability and willingness to work in the Matawan, New Jersey headquarters.
iCIMS - 17 months ago
iCIMS, a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions, is an Inc. 500 and Software Satisfaction...