We are looking for a tax accountant for the Tax Department. This position
represents an excellent opportunity for a tax professional that is looking for
experience in a wide range of tax functions which will continue to build as the
person learns more about the company and the tax department. You will report
directly to the Manager of the Tax Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate, monitor and review all compliance outsourcing activities to
ensure timely/accurate filing of all tax returns and other tax reporting
2. Coordinate, accumulate, and analyze information for all tax returns (income,
franchise, sales/use, property tax, etc.) from the accounting department and
various other sources.
3. Assist with audit defense efforts for federal, and state tax audits and
4. Coordinate and analyze information related to quarterly estimates and
5. Assist with worldwide transfer pricing compliance and reporting requirements.
6. Monitor all tax calendars to ensure all due dates and requirements are met in
a timely/accurate manner.
7. Assist with special projects as needed.
Skills & Requirements
B.S. in Accounting or Finance
Minimum 2 - 5 years tax compliance (federal, state and local) experience
preferably in public accounting
Experience with multi-state tax filings
Strong analytic skills
Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Ability to multitask and prioritize
Detail-oriented, accurate, thorough
Team oriented, ability to work with others
Strong organizational skills
Energizer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Need Technical Help? Please call the Career Center Help Desk at 1-877-560-4084.
Powered By Kenexa Recruiter®
Job Detail (P-REM-98)
Energizer Holdings keeps going, and going...and leading the battery market in the process. Known for its pink bunny marketing icon,...