Performs clerical work of standard to intermediate difficulty that requires working knowledge of department or hospital procedures and simple analysis and use of individual judgment.
- Must have three years of clerical experience in an office environment, preferably in a job-related field.
- Must be able to detect minor differences in a series of numbers and letters.
- May be required to maintain Notary Public certification.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to demonstrate general clerical skills.
- Must be able to type.
- Must be able to successfully pass a Customer Service test, Spelling test, General Computer Skills test and Alpha/Numeric Filing test with a minimum score of 80%.
- Must be able to learn required software for assigned department.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and hospital staff.
Parkland Health & Hospital System - 18 months ago