As a member of the PRS Premier Service operations team, provide critical support for the
Premier Account Field Specialists in the Risk Consulting Group as outlined below. This
support will include both internal and external outreach and coordination and require
consistent cross functional collaboration with underwriting, claims and marketing.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the other functional elements of the Premier Services team and
smooth workflow and/or services gaps to optimize the broker and client experience.
• Develop preliminary research on each Specialists managed accounts. This research will include identification of the policyholder, their occupation, their visibility/profile, their net worth, their collection interests, their travel habits and the extent of their property portfolio.
• Search APRS databases (i.e. Abiz, PLS) and web based resources for specific information about properties prior to the Specialists on-site visit.
• Maintain Policyholder Information and documentation on behalf of the appropriate Specialist. This will include researching and adding information in the UW/HNW Proposal folder, updating Premier Account database on a quarterly basis, securing copies and any prior carrier inspection reports from underwriting and brokers, and tracking the consequences of completed inspections (i.e. compliance with requirements, developments of VAC schedules, Coverage C increases, etc).
• Assign and track active inspection requests to ensure that all requests are ordered and then routed to the appropriate individual. This will include ensuring that inspections are not routed to the PRA unit or to non-Premier Risk Consultants.
• Schedule appointments for all Premier inspections that will be seen by an APRS risk consultant (Premier and non Premier).
• Develop a list of premier approved independent vendor inspectors by region. Collaborate with the APRS national vendor manager to develop relationships with each vendor inspector.
• Follow-up with Risk Consultants and independent inspection vendor companies for inspection status updates at 30, 45, and 60 day intervals.
• Upon completion route the inspection reports to the regional Premier Risk Consultant for review.
• Identify accounts 90 days prior to renewal and highlight pending engineering requirements, cross/up sell opportunities, open claims and/or underwriting concerns identified during the policy period.
• Function as the point person when the Premier Risk Consultant is not available. Be available 24/7 via cell phone or email to respond to inquiries.
• Coordinate an 800 Premier phone line that will connect policyholders directly with you to address any questions about pre-loss services. Direct detailed inquires about subject matter services or products, via warm phone transfer, to the appropriate contact at the firm.
• Coordinate joint inspections with the agent, joint inspections with the subject matter expert, joint inspections with the assigned claim adjuster and conference calls with brokers, territory managers, and underwriters.
• Serve as the single point of contact for policyholders, brokers, and underwriting when new/additional services are requested.
• Coordinate and schedule the on-site delivery of services provided by subject matter experts or the independent inspection vendors.
• Collaborate with FNOL team to provide an optimal level of customer support and service when a new property and/or VAC claim is initially reported by a Premier client.
• Receive and disseminate all premier large loss notifications to the appropriate consultant and determine the level of engagement needed/desired by that consultant.
• Conduct research on loss experience and loss type for Premier accounts, expose any trends and collaborate with Premier Consultants to develop an appropriate loss prevention plan for accounts/risks meeting a specific profile.
This position will report to the Premier account coordinator in Operations with a dotted line to the Operations Manager in Risk Consulting. The position will be physically embedded in the Premier operations practice to enhance communication and timely service on Premier level accounts. This will also facilitate cross training and critical redundancy.
College graduate or equivalent experience
Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Demonstrated customer orientation and inter/intra personal skill set
Works well in a team environment and is receptive to feedback
Willingness to be cross trained on other operational disciplines
Excellent time management skills
Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
Ace Group - 10 months ago
The ACE Group is one of the world’s largest multiline property and casualty insurers. With operations in 53 countries, ACE provides...