Group Manager, ISS Hyperscale Portfolio Marketing
The Group Manager of Portfolio Marketing is primarily responsible for leading a team of portfolio marketing professionals responsible for outbound marketing activities for the ISS Hyperscale server product line. Key duties include: marketing program management, communications strategy, product launch messaging, press activities, customer presentations, directing market research, and vendor relationship management.
This individual will lead a team of direct reports as well as extended team including marketing, development and finance to define and guide future Hyperscale server marketing, communications and portfolio messages within the ISS business. Team management is a critical skill and includes team development, day-to-day coaching, and maintaining positive employee morale.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration. A Master's (graduate) degree in Business Administration is strongly preferred.
Management experience and Product marketing skills including:
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- Strong financial and analysis skills.
- Understanding of marketing communications and product marketing. Broad knowledge of marketing elements (product pricing, promotion, and positioning) and in depth knowledge of marketing program implementation.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships quickly. Comfortable with steep learning curve and senior management interaction.
- Experience working effectively with product marketing and engineering to drive product communications.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely and compellingly.
- Knowledge of server architecture or IT solutionsis a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales programs execution is required.
HP - 14 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...