Acquisition Marketing Coordinator/Project Manager
Allyis seeks a marketing professional with strong project management skills to support our client with channel marketing programs. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, strong marketing and project management skills, and good attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have web content experience, a strong editorial background, and exposure to marketing communications and processes. Candidates should be extremely organized and motivated individuals with great communication skills and the ability to function successfully in a large, dynamic, fast-moving organization.
- Project management and marketing coordination services for acquisition, partnerships, events, and service communications for the global SMB marketing group.
- Manage campaign, status, marketing and design calendars.
- Manage and create production schedules.
- Attend weekly V Team meetings, send out meeting notes and make sure action items are completed.
- Coordinate review cycles.
- Proofreading and testing marketing materials.
- Web creative brief creation.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, marketing managers, and third party agencies to gather and develop various marketing collateral in support of acquisition efforts.
- Coordinate marketing communications (internal & external).
- Coordinate webinars.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with SharePoint
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Results-driven orientation
- Multi-tasking, consistent follow-through, and good attention to detail
- 3+ years marketing experience in acquisition marketing, partner marketing, audience and customer-segment marketing, product marketing, or marketing planning/execution.
- Experience managing and executing marketing campaigns
- Experience working within strict branding guidelines or stylebooks
Allyis, Inc. - 12 months ago