Description: 3Pillar Global is looking for an experienced UX Designer who wants to work with some of the best and brightest minds in the mobile space. The experienced UX Designer will join our established team of UX designers, software developers, project engineering managers, and QA testers.
• Minimum of 3 years experience working as a UX Designer.
• Experience designing native applications for iPhone, iPad, Android devices or other mobile platforms is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
• Passion for usable, effective, attractive and clever User Interfaces
• Ability to work as a member of a fast-moving multi-disciplinary team
• Capable of proactively identifying and executing required tasks
• Strong knowledge of design & documentation tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, Fireworks, Omnigraffle, and Axure.
• User-centered design perspective and understanding of related design methodologies
• Excellent critical listening, analytic, and writing skills
• Strong visual design skills and sensibilities
• Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives
• The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment
• The ability to communicate well both written and verbally with other team members and clients
Benefits: At 3Pillar, we are equally devoted to client and employee satisfaction. We pride ourselves on providing an employee-friendly work environment that includes:
• A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands.
• Company paid medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family.
• 401K retirement savings plan with 100% match of the first 3% of employee contributions and 50% of the next 2%.
• Company paid disability and life for you and family.
• 4 weeks of Paid Time Off.
• 11 Company paid Holidays.
• Business casual atmosphere.
3Pillar Global - 2 years ago