Job Description Under general supervision, extracts health care information regarding network utilization and cost containment information. Writes healthcare utilization and cost containment reports. Performs research and analysis of healthcare and/or clinical data regarding network utilization and cost containment information. Performs analysis and creates custom reports to address identified issues with sophisticated solutions to acquiring needed information. Develops programs to solve problems and acquire data to answer questions..
- Provide continuous support by developing, refining, implementing, and executing processes to support data, analysis operations and reporting needs.
- Create/maintain high-level dashboards and reports
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining reconciliation operational duties in relation to the enrollment systems
- Participates in daily/annual member fulfillment
- Work to optimize/automate operational processes
- Interface with vendors as needed
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Access
- Great analytical skills
- Knowledge of Medicare
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
CIGNA - 13 months ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...