The Crew contributes to our success by ensuring our service standards are consistently met. We do this by providing customers with prompt service, quality products at a great value in a friendly, upbeat and clean atmosphere. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Superior Customer Service: Wow our customers throughout their visit with impeccable customer service.
- Deliver Excellent Product: Prepare The Melt products to standards per our Training and Culinary Guides.
- Operational Excellence: Adhere to and improve upon store procedures and corporate policies regarding health, safety, sanitation, cash handling, merchandising, stocking and COGs management.
- Must be 18 to apply.
- Must be available to work 20 - 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Prior experience in a restaurant, deli, caf, fast food, coffee, retail or customer serviceis highly preferred.
- ServSafe certification required prior to start.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to learn quickly and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Must eat cheese!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Melt - 7 months ago