Come Grow With Us!
RESTAURANT AREA MANAGER Come Grow With Us!
The "CORPORATE STORES" Division of Round Table Pizza, one of the nation's largest pizza chains, and one of NATIONS RESTAURANT NEWS TOP 100 CHAINS, is looking for an Experienced Multi Unit Restaurant Manager!
If you're tired of working for a company that is hard to believe in, come talk with us! Round Table Pizza has over 50 years of pizza excellence and is an EMPLOYEE OWNED company (ESOP). We offer competitive benefits within the food service industry and plenty of opportunities for enjoying great pizza.
Our Industry Leading Benefits package includes:
* Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Competitive salaries - DOE
* Full medical package including Vision
* Paid Holidays
* 2 Wks. Vacation
* Annual Conference
* Bonuses and the best pizza on earth!
We currently have 100 Restaurants in CA., NV. & OR.
* 5-7 years of Multi Unit Restaurant/Foodservice
Management Experience plus
* 5-7 years of Multi Unit Restaurant/Food service Management Experience plus
* 5-7 years Restaurant or Hospitality Management Experience.
* Proven ability to recruit and develop promotable individuals at the shift, assistant and manager levels.
* Profit & Loss (P&L) management.
* Sales Building / Same Store Sales Growth.
* Knowledge of business and management principles including, team building, team leadership and training.
* Strong Presentation and Facilitation Skills.
* Working knowledge of current labor laws, hiring / termination practices and sexual harassment / labor relations.
* Graduate Degree preferred.
A Relocation package is available and relocation could be necessary within our geographic areas of operations
The Restaurant Area Manager works out of a home office, (we provide and pay for all supplies / charges), and is responsible for 6-12 restaurants.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore, apply online
Round Table Pizza is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and supports a Diverse workplace.
Round Table Pizza - 6 months ago
If King Arthur's knights had sat at this Round Table, they would have been eating pizza. Round Table Pizza operates a chain of about 45...