Since 2002, Maxonic has provided IT staffing services to clients throughout the US and Canada. We have a reputation of being both highly
professional and ethical. All of our requirements are from direct clients.
We currently have an immediate requirement for a SAP & Storage Solutions Architect in Santa Clara, CA . This is a Long Term Contract position. The client has opening in Waltham, MA and Denver, CO and Chicago, IL as well. They are also looking for SAP ERP Admin candidates .
HANA. The candidate will design as well as provide ongoing recommendations and best practices to customers from both technical and
- Solution Architect will be responsible for architect, design, implement, and document server and storage solutions for SAP ERP and
operational perspectives. The solution architect will provide technical leadership by developing technical white paper and training for the
delivery of the technical architectural design and strategies.
developed SAP solutions.
- Plan, design, implement and execute complex enterprise level storage solutions from configuration and testing to support of the
HDS storage solutions.
- Develop and deliver test plan, lab reports, technical presentations, analyst briefings, and white papers to address various areas of
Marketing, Product Support, VP, etc, through delivery of technical presentations and reports.
- Deliver proof-of-concept configurations and analysis to be demonstrated and presented to customers and internal personnel.
- Support, assist, and consult with all levels of the organization, including Account Executives, Product Management, Product
backup, recovery and archiving.
- Responsible for ongoing recommendations and best practices for storage solutions around business continuity, high availability,
Skills required include:
- Responsible for ongoing management of configuration and layout of platform and storage infrastructure.
Oracle, IBM DB2 in a variety of environments, using AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Linux, or Windows, with the ability to use this experience in
- Ability to Plan, architect, and administer any of the SAP Business Suite software.
- Strong hands-on experience with SAP support package stacks, kernel upgrades and enhancement packs.
- Experience with ABAP and Java Instances.
- Experience with Split Mirror Backup and Replication Technologies with SAP.
- Good hands on experience with Blade or Rack servers or HDS server technology.
- Good storage knowledge in RAID, disk-subsystem, file system, snapshot, replication, DeDup.
- Good hands on experience with HDS storage or at an expert level with IBM/HP/EMC/NetApp storage in block devices.
- Excellent knowledge in networking and storage protocols: Fibre Channel, Storage Area Network, NFS, CIFS, TCP/IP.
- Solid background in Linux Kernel, utilities, clustering.
- Excellent SAP ERP application, RDBMS and platform (Windows/Unix/Linux) background.
- 3-5 years experience working with one of the technology below, VMware, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SharePoint
designing, implementing, testing, analyzing, and documenting solutions in a lab environment that can be used as best practices with
respect to organization's product offerings.
- Development experience with Python, Perl and UNIX shell scripting.
- Proficiency in Oracle database administration.
- Knowledge in all fields of SAP Basis Administrative activities.
- Experience with SAP Business Warehouse and or SAP Business Objects is a plus.
- Performance Tuning and Performance Benchmarking is a plus.
- Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience in open systems or mainframe hardware and software and networking infrastructure.
executive levels including consultants, SE, DSM, PM, VP, etc.
- A team player and fast technology adoption is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solver and ability to work independently.
- Excellent internal and external customer skills. Possess the ability to work and communicate with the senior technical and
intangible variance factors with solutions in the $100K to $20M spectrum.
- Possess the ability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or conditions requires an evaluation of
these results in such a way as to benefit the corporation's customers, partners, SALES, REVENUE, and overall PROFIT.
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results and formatting
PROFIT, as well as, HDS' reputation.
- Ability to justify and quantify findings and analysis where decisions would impact customers, partners, SALES, REVENUE, and
- Leadership and project management roles will be assigned for tasks and projects as required.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org code 7737 in the subject of the email, or click 'Apply Now' below.
- Local preferred / Non Local Ok
- Interview requirements: In-person required, Phone screen, etc.
- Third party firms must provide proof of consultant employment at time of submission.
Dice - 15 months ago
Maxonic is an IT staffing firm headquartered in Sunnyvale , CA . The company was founded in 2002. Maxonic's three founders each have more th...