The Parts Coordinator manages the parts room and distribution of parts. Responsibilities include shipping and receiving of parts, updating transactional data in the system, transferring parts between resources, inputting all cycle count results into handheld and managing parts inventory. They recommend min/max levels for the parts room. The Parts clerk is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly parts room.
• Pick and deliver parts orders.
• Ship parts.
• Maintain parts room.
• Ensure inventory accuracy.
• Receive parts orders.
• Data entry and stock parts room.
• High school or GED required.
• Knowledge of inventory control / parts management.
• Up to 2 years experience required.
• EPA certification to handle Freon.
• Lift at least 50 pounds repeatedly.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 12 months ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...