We are currently seeking a Level II Desktop Support Analyst to join our DesQTop Support Team in our Columbus, Ohio Center of Excellence. The Level II Desktop Support Analyst will assist in the day-to-day support of iQor’s technology environment.
- Remotely deliver service and support to end-users
- Diagnose and resolve system and application problems, escalate when necessary, and document the problem status followed by the action taken
- Manage, troubleshoot, and resolve business and client impacting outages
- Use analysis to identify and escalate priority issues
- Develop rapport with Operations management team to understand business requirements, ensure systems/applications meet those requirements, and when appropriate, offer alternative solutions to IT management
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks where applicable
- Assist Development/Infrastructure teams with analysis/development/deployment of new technologies, applications, and systems
Please use the "Apply Online" button at the top of the page to apply for this position.
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience
- Two+ years of IT support experience
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced IT environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of relevant software tools including SQL, Active Directory, Citrix, remote access, and PSTools
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently or with a team
- Experience working with call center operations, revenue recovery/Account Receivable Management (ARM), and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), is highly desirable
iQor is an AA/EEO Employer. M/F/D/V.
iQor - 17 months ago