Title: Solutions Architect Sr
Location: United States-Florida-Tampa
Job Number: 13000392
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for Finance and Accounting solution architect design and process solutions for client requirements. With a strategic focus on business development, the Solution Architect will support new business pursuits by performing any or all of the following:
- Capable of being considered as the F&A expert
- Maintain and enhance relationships with the client through all levels of management
- Define the solution
- Articulate the solution through written and verbal communications and strong presentation skills
- Own" the financial model - understand it, overcome challenges to it and test it
- Lead the due diligence effort and participate as necessary
- Develop contract documents within requirements of the legal department
- Statement of Work (SOW)
- Service Levels (SLA)
- Asset Schedules
- Transition Plan
- Terms and conditions
- Optimize the solution based on additional information
- Know Xerox's F&A sites and their associated capabilities, strengths and weaknesses
- Understand F&A industry benchmarks
- Escalate issues as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Five years of experience as a Solution Architect, preferably in an accounting shared services center.
- Previous F&A solutioning experience required
Virtual/work from home? Yes
- Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xerox Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...