The primary mission of the HLE Service Representative is to work with the Insurance Adjusters to secure rental authorization and extensions for Insurance Replacement Rental Contracts. Also communicate information regarding the rental contract between Insurance Adjusters, HLE locations and Hertz Sales Personnel through Hertz internal or external systems. In addition the Extension Liaison will work with other Hertz Personnel and Insurance Company Staff to handle all customer service related issues.
Provide services which are consistent with the Hertz goal of meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
Review outstanding receivables for Insurance Companies and/or body shops and contact them for payment.
Contact Insurance Company to obtain rental coverage, authorizations and/or extensions.
Contact HLE Branches to advise of contract status.
Administer proper documentation to effectively communicate information to Hertz personnel regarding the status of a contract.
Update Hertz Systems for communication with branches and tracking purposes.
Document Rental Extension System to drive/maintain proper workload for Insurance Company Liaison.
Notify Management of problems/issues, so that processes can be improved and Industry Leading Customer Service can be provided.
Maintain Production Standards according to Department Guidelines.
Handle inquiries from Insurance adjusters as well as operations.
Adjust invoices in GAR and send corrected invoices.
Advise location on how to set up rentals in HLES.
Obtain proper authorizations and/or extensions in EDICAR.
Administer body shop split bill process
Work the DRB hold report.
Other duties as assigned or required by contract.
Preferred Requirements :
- Typing 30wpm (Typing test required) No job performance or attendance warnings in last six months
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Business Communications assessment given)
- Experience using Microsoft Windows
- Ability to be assertive while maintaining a strong commitment to customer service
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work to meet critical deadlines
- Must be capable of working in a production driven environment
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks and working a fast and frequently changing environment
- Demonstrate strong decision making skills
- Last performance rating must be 3 or higher
- Just have worked in current position the required minimum length of time
- HLE Insurance Replacement experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access)
- Experience with frequently used Hertz Systems such as HLES, HIRS, GAR and Carrent
- Experience using a current Microsoft Windows Operating System
- College Degree preferred.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
- General understanding of Insurance Replacement Business
- Basic back office knowledge and general office practices and procedures
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 18 months ago
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...