For Dealer Commercial Services, the incumbent will prospect and manage assigned Eastern United States area. Will cold call and telemarket relationship management activities for prospect clients in the assigned business segment and/or geographical region. Will build and nurture a portfolio of approximately 10,000 Dealer Services prospects via phone, direct mail and email. Will maintain regular and consistent interaction with CEO and CFO level contacts at prospective companies. When prospect has been secured, the client will be moved over to the assigned geographical RM. They will: review and recommend objectives and procedures; administers policies as they affect the operational/product area. Identifies business opportunities and solicits referrals. Coordinates the business development programs and call schedules. Manages client negotiations; pricing of the product within the target rate of return; proper documentation and closing the transaction; and compliance and conformance with company policy and regulatory requirements. Monitors and analyzes relationship plan results and account activities. Develops solutions for problem accounts.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years related experience in the sales/financial services industry
- Three or more years of management experience
- Ability to travel
- Strong understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment
- Thorough knowledge of applicable policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of all organization products and operations
- Demonstrated sales and marketing skills and abilities
- Strong organizational and managerial skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to develop and administer budgets
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank - 12 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....