Great companies make for gr eat stories and Sonus is full of terrific tales. Over the course of our company’s 15-year span, Sonus has been a catalyst in transforming how the world communicates. We have seen our strategy and portfolio offering evolve as we move into an era where Cloud-based, SIP-enabled communications are central to the features and applications delivered by service providers and used by enterprises. SONUS IS FASTEST-GROWING SBC VENDOR IN SERVICE PROVIDER MARKET- the latest Infonetics Research report shows Sonus Session Border Controllers (SBCs) to be the fastest-growing portfolio in the service provider market Sonus SBC revenues for 2011 grew 58.5% over 2010-nearly 4x the industry growth rate of 15.4%
This position is responsible for the overall management of the company’s flagship product, and the development and launch of new software and hardware versions. This critical leadership position is responsible for ensuring that effective product offerings are well aligned with client expectations, are operationally manageable, and are effectively translated into engineering requirements. The position provides leadership, project management, and cross functional coordination throughout the product development lifecycle.
www.sonusnet.com on the web. Sonus has a complete benefit package including salary, bonus, options and 3 weeks vacation, 401K match, BCBS Health, onsite gym/cafeteria, etc
- Create and maintain the products and features roadmap, and manage prioritization and tradeoffs with customer experience.
- Provide leadership and guidance to cross-functional leaders to support the strategic product directions
- Collaborate with other departments to establish, implement, and maintain standardized product development and product management processes and procedures to ensure optimal performance throughout the new product life cycle, product release cycles.
- Act as the representative to internal and external clients throughout the product lifecycle.
- Manage changes to requirements.
- Coordinate commercial launch across functional teams.
- Develop requirements for all client communications, sales presentations and training materials.
- Create/edit/maintain product collateral, whitepapers, presentations as needed by the organization
- Create marketing requirements documents (MRDs), provide input to marketing requirements, architecture documents, and review and approve functional specifications documents
- Generate product pricing and packaging, product code creation
- Prioritize software development resources – balancing customer needs and company revenue targets
- BS in Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering.
- 10 plus years of product management experience in a technical setting.
- 5-7 years of experience in telecom industry.
- 5-7 years managing and leading teams in a technical environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project.
- Knowledge of product lifecycles, go-to market plans & implementation, product business models, defining product requirements, product support
- Strong acumen, background, familiarity in VoIP, trends, product landscape
- Ability to lead cross functional teams both strategically & tactically
- Good skills in business modeling techniques; use case development and execution; change control practices.
- Ability to effectively tailor the communication of technical and non-technical information to different audiences
- Ability to develop and coordinate relationships to effectively manage operational execution.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with leadership and management focus
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Sonus Networks has found a sound place in the voice infrastructure market. The company makes hardware and software that public network...