The Associate Account Manager in the Publisher Services Platform team will be supporting a sales team, responsible for helping manage the internal processes for client relationships through day-to-day tasks, and ensuring clients receive superior customer service. This individual will be involved in all aspects of publisher accounts in accordance with the goals and objectives of clients and will receive supervision from both the Account Executive and the team Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue through key publisher relationships and help AE meet or exceed minimum goals
- Provide superior customer service via creativity, responsiveness, and strong
- interpersonal skills
- Troubleshoot client or internal tech support requests
- Increase and maintain exchange inventory allows through site list vetting
- Approve/Reject advertisers based on publisher approvals
- Monitor publisher discrepancies
- Perform other job-related duties and activities as requested
Education / Experience:
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Incredible attention to detail
- Desire to learn basic sales skills through on-the-job training
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and external clients
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, OR
- 0-2 years of sales experience and 1 – 2 years of advertising/internet media experience preferred
- Or relevant combination of education and experience.
At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content and...