Job Summary: The Treasury Manager
directs and coordinates all treasury functions within the Physician Service Center, interfacing with the Corporate Treasury Department and ensuring that all Corporate Treasury policies and procedures are followed.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Opening all bank and lockbox accounts for new practices, close bank accounts and lockboxes for terminated practices.
2. Setting up credit card processing capability at all practices.
3. Working with Regional, Area, and Office Managers to ensure accurate cash reporting.
4. Reporting all cash activity to the accounting, receipt entry, and collection departments monthly.
5. Developing forms and procedures for practices to utilize in reporting all cash activity.
6. Preparing and maintaining all W9s for practices and physicians.
7. Resolving all problems that arise in receipt entry due to bank/lockbox deposits.
8. Resolving any problems at the practice level regarding cash issues.
9. Reviewing and approving invoices involving credit card and insurance verification services.
10. Perform and document cash sweeps in accordance with policy.
11. Review bank statements.
12. Review monthly bank account analyses.
13. Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement".
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES – This position requires the following minimal requirements:
1. Knowledge of banking procedures, sales and marketing.
2. Knowledge of accounting principles.
3. Skill in supervising others and delegating responsibilities.
4. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
EDUCATION – Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
EXPERIENCE – Minimum five years’ experience in treasury.