This position is open as of 1/29/2011.
Senior Attorney, Lateral Attorney, Partner, Attorney, Lawyer
Senior Attorney, Lateral Attorney, Senior Partner Attorney, Lawyer
If you are a licensed Missouri Attorney in good standing with 5+ years practice experience in either , Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking Law, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment Law, or similar transactional law and want to work with a Prestigious Chicago Law firm that is expanding into beautiful Saint Louis, read on!
What's in it for you?
What you would do:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Many of our attorneys have a base salary of between $200,000 and $500,000
- Possibility to become an Income Partner or Equity Partner either upon hire or after proving yourself at the firm
- Career opportunity with established, growing regional law firm
- Excellent work environment
- Associates can be provided
- Exceptional support staff
What you would need for this position:
- Provide full range of legal services in your specialty
- Manage a practice that includes litigation, appeals, mediation and private case management.
- Litigate complex cases
So, if you are a licensed Missouri Attorney with 5+ years practice experience as an attorney can consider yourself a Rain Maker for developing new business, apply now!
- 5+ years current practice experience
- Strong book of business
- Missouri State Bar
Required Skills Attorney, Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions, Labor Law, Employment Law, Real Estate Law, Banking Law, Securities Law, Intellectual Property Law, Franchising Law, Health Care Law, Bankruptcy
If you are a good fit for the Senior Attorney, Lateral Attorney, Partner, Attorney, Lawyer position, and have a background that includes:
Attorney, Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions, Labor Law, Employment Law, Real Estate Law, Banking Law, Securities Law, Intellectual Property Law, Franchising Law, Health Care Law, Bankruptcy and you are interested in working the following job types:
Legal, Other, Other
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders is an equal opportunity employer.