Client Support Specialist
The role of the client support specialist is to act as a client liaison regarding all client operational issues and requirements.
- Provide customer service and specialized information to assigned book of business.
- Confers with customers to keep them informed of status of their requested projects. Also, serves as the focal point for the client in resolving inquiries and complaints related to operations.
- Assist the Account Executive in the day-to-day management of the account. Facilitate internal/external issue resolution with Shared Service partners, preparation of client reports, and other activities assigned by the Account Executive.
- Assist/participated in regularly scheduled client operations meetings. Activities will include agenda preparation, preparing minutes and ensuring follow-up on identified tasks.
- To conduct in-depth interviews and use specialized knowledge to gather complicated information from clients and communicate the requirements to the ICORE team.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Field of study: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
Experience: 5-8 years.
Job Specific: 5 years of customer/client service experience in a health care call center environment via direct interaction with the user community, preferably in a supervisory or management role.
An equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable.
Computer Skills: Must be comfortable utilizing MS Office suite (i.e., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Experience with Project Management tools such as MS Project or Visio a plus
Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills are absolutely required.
The ability to interface effectively with clients and shared services departments.
Previous Project Management experience a plus.
MO-Maryland Heights MO-14100 Magellan Plaza
14100 Magellan Plaza (MO63)
14100 Magellan Plaza
Magellan Health Services is a leading specialty health care management organization with expertise in managing behavioral health, radiology and specialty pharmaceuticals, as well as public sector pharmacy benefits programs. We deliver innovative solutions to make a positive impact on the cost and quality of health care, keeping the best interests of the people we serve at the center of our decision-making. The breadth of our offerings, depth of expertise, clinical excellence and smart, talented employees is what makes us unique.
Magellan is the employer of choice for hard working people interested in making a difference in the health care industry and in the communities where we work and live. Our strong culture of caring is the common thread in both our business strategy and our work environment where we value professional growth and development, total health and wellness, rewards and recognition and employee unity. Magellan is a place where you can thrive.
Magellan Health Services - 18 months ago
Magellan Health Services has charted its course to become one of the largest managed behavioral health care companies in the nation. The...