If you welcome new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
We are seeking individuals who aspire to grow and develop into true professionals. At UNIQLO, teamwork is crucial. We encourage team members to take the initiative and actively participate in all aspects of our business. We are committed to a merit-based work environment and fairly assessing employees on ability, growth and achievement—regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local civil laws. We offer career advancement and salary increases to hardworking, committed individuals who consistently generate results. All of our employees, including newly hired part-time staff members, have the potential to take on greater responsibility and rise within our organization.
Stock Associate Needed for Union Square, San Francisco Store Location!
The Stock Associate processes store inventory according to company guidelines to ensure the highest standards.
- Follow company policy and procedure in inventory processing and management.
- Adhere to safety regulations while handling inventory.
- Partner cross-functionally within the store to ensure adequate inventory levels are on the selling floor in adequate size ranges.
- Monitor price changes in inventory and rectify any discrepancies. Ensure prices are current and clearly marked according to standard.
- Follow loss prevention guidelines in processing inventory.
- Special projects as assigned by leadership.
Schedule Requirements :
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull or move objects of at least 25 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends.
For consideration, please apply through our website: https://careers-uniqlo.icims.com/jobs/1137/job
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Six (6) months retail stock or related experience
UNIQLO - 13 months ago
UNIQLO does not focus manufacturing exclusively in China but is expanding bases in other Asian countries as well. However, we implement a st...