Alternative School Core Subject
Open Until Filled
- The ability to implement the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) through the use of district approved curriculum (CSCOPE);
- Use of instructional technology in the classroom as well as in lesson preparation and planning;
- Use EOC data and other data to evaluate and improve instruction.
- Ability to work at risk /adjudicated youth.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Appropriate Secondary Science TEA certification required.
- Highly Qualified teacher status required.
- Experience with hard-to-serve students preferred.
- Must pass criminal history check.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Retirement
Texas Association of School Administrators - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard