LogRhythm is looking to bring on a Sr. Director of IT that will lead the strategy and create a vision for our Information Technology and Systems teams. This critical role will have ownership and accountability of delivering effective solutions to the operations of a recognized global leader in network security.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing locally headquartered software company in a leadership capacity. We are looking for someone that is interested in creating an impact in an environment that requires collaboration, respects knowledge, facilitates creativity, and produces a meaningful social impact.
- Manage the delivery of IT service of databases, servers, networks, storage, e-mail, directory and other technology platforms shared across the enterprise.
- Responsible for Information Systems serving front and back office operations including Salesforce.com, Intaact, and Parature.
- Proactively research and recommend courses of action to prevent system/security problems and to maintain high infrastructure service levels for the user community.
Who You Are
- Leader: You have led the IT and IS operation for established organizations in a critical decision making capacity. Your management is defined by effective communication and organization. Current and previous teams respect you for your knowledge and leadership.
- Strategic: You have customized best practices and successfully implemented them within the organization. These solutions produced results that have clearly created value.
- Communication: You have been in a position which required proposing and advocating recommendations to an executive committee.
- IT/IS: You are deeply knowledgeable in databases, servers, networks, storage, e-mail, directory and other technology platforms shared across the enterprise.
- Project Manager: You can effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects at the same time.
- Efficient: You ensure projects are completed on-time, to-budget with the highest technical expertise and professionalism, while maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Pioneer: You are interested in exploring the latest innovations in systems because that’s exactly what we’re doing here.
- Startup: While we have grown beyond startup to a recognized leader in network security, things still move fast here. Really fast. You enjoy that type of environment and thrive on the pace.
- Collaborative: You enjoy working in the ultimate cross functional environment, learning from others and collectively sharing accomplishments with others. In fact, you wouldn’t accept a position that offered anything less.
- Ambitious: You are excited about joining and growing within an awesome company where you are making a real difference to customers and their business.
- Degreed: You have relevant education that lines up with the work.
LogRhythm is the largest and fastest growing independent Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) provider in the world. The...