Boston Market has an immediate need for temporary Prep Cooks in multiple locations throughout the New York and New Jersey areas.
When? Sunday, November 18 thru Wednesday, November 21. Must be able to work third shift.
- Prepare menu items according to Boston Market’s recipe standards and specifications
- Complete all assigned prep work, cleanup and breakdown
- Maintain a safe working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines
- Minimum of 1 year experience in food service/hospitality desired, but not required
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Ability to withstand temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or less and 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more
- Ability to move throughout the restaurant for extended periods of time
- Ability to move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 ft.
- Ability to balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 ft.
Boston Market - 17 months ago
Boston Market Corporation, headquartered in Golden, Colorado, has been giving time back to busy people since 1985. We offer fresh,...