It is the primary responsibility of the Illusionaire to perform a cue track or tracks during the show as required by Head of Illusions and all other duties assigned by the Head of Illusions Department. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Luxor policies, practices, and procedures.
- Performs cue track or tracks during the show.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years of stage experience.
- Operate vehicles in the performance of daily activities in a safe a proper manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
MGM Resorts International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-Employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Experience and certifications in welding, (MIG, TIG) & steel construction, wood working, painting, construction techniques and prop fabrication.
- Good working knowledge of magic.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
CareerRookie.com - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...