The Card Services Manager is responsible for assisting in the expansion of the card program by recommending and developing new card products and technology solutions. This position will enhance program strategies to achieve the credit union’s card growth and usage objectives by establishing and meeting the annual income and expense goals, developing portfolio analytic strategies to understand the behaviors and performance of our cardholders as well as staying current on all aspects of the card program, including updates or changes to regulatory compliance and system updates. Additionally, the Card Services Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the card program, which includes the operations of credit union-owned ATMs and the management of the card database and system parameters.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.; Exempt. US Federal Credit Union provides a competitive compensation and benefits package including generous paid time off, 401(k), incentive plans and much more!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or similar, or equivalent experience.
- Six years card services, or related financial experience, including previous supervisory experience and proven leadership aptitude.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and turn the information into actionable tactics.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational and technical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-directed with strong initiative and decision making skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism while working under pressure.
- Ability to think creatively and willingness to explore new options.
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
US Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
1400 Riverwood Drive
Burnsville, MN 55337
US Federal Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.