Our client is a professional services firm specializing in accounting and business advisory services.
They have an immediate need of a full-time Marketing Coordinator/ Proposal Writer. You will be responsible for:
1. Assist the Manager, Marketing & Communications in the development and implementation of the firmâ€™s marketing initiatives including writing and responding to requests for proposals, collateral, database development, direct mail, e-marketing, trade shows, events and website.
2. Write and coordinate responses to RFPs including:
3. Coordinate sponsorship of events, seminars and conferences.
- Author and develop proposals for business opportunities and responds to proposal requests.
- Research and write standard and customized proposals.
- Ensure a smooth flow of information and consistent messaging in proposals by proofing, editing and rewriting all sections of the proposal as required.
- Prioritize proposal writing assignments and coordinates the flow of information from various department contributors to ensure that all deadlines are met.
4. Write and prepare fact sheets, brochures, newsletters and other promotional materials.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree required from an accredited college or university with a preferred concentration in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Liberal Arts.
- 3-5 years of recent work experience - professional services experience a plus.
- Has minimum 2 years of professional writing experience.
- High-level of proficiency using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of web design software and social media platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter) and experience using database systems.
- Flexibility, effective time management and the ability to adjust to multiple demands in an environment of rapid change
- Detail-oriented and solid project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong dedication to teamwork.
Creative Circle - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard