Are you interested in solving tough business problems in the area of electronic product development? Are you interested in using your engineering and product development skills to make an impact across several Electronic Product Design and Development communities?
Bose is seeking a Circuit Simulation and Signal Integrity Application Engineer to support and evolve core Schematic Capture and Printed Circuit Board Design and Simulation tools and their users. The position reports into a Corporate Electrical Engineering Systems group and services the needs of R&D groups across Bose’s Home Entertainment, Automotive, Noise Reduction, Professional, Bio-Medical testing and Research Divisions. Experience with Cadence’s Allegro design flow is required
To be successful in this role, you will have a solid grasp on how electronic products are designed and simulated using Analog/Digital Circuit Simulation and Signal Integrity Tools. A successful candidate would have a solid understanding of the Cadence Allegro tool set in the context of high speed design, signal integrity and electrical constraints definition as well with A/D circuit simulation using tools such as PSpice and AMS. The candidate will have a solid understanding of the planning involved with Printed Circuit Board simulation including stack-ups, models, circuit topologies, and design parameters.
You need to have superb communication and presentation skills, a dynamic and engaging personality, an acute attention to detail, and the flexibility required to work with cross-division / cross-functional teams. An ability to accurately document and test your work is also essential.
• Experience in Cadence Allegro platform tools including: Allegro PCB Editor, Allegro PCB SI, Design Entry HDL, Advanced Package Designer. Experience with Orcad Capture/PSpice, Timing Designer, Agilent ADS, Ansys HFSS HSpice, ADS, HFSS and Cadence Allegro SKILL are a plus.
• Experience with the following model types is desired: spice, IBIS, IBIS-AMI, S-parameter, 3D HFSS.
• Experience working with Electrical Engineers and PC Board Designers to utilize simulation tools in a real-world environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication / presentation skills
• Experience in documenting processes and developing/delivering training
Bose - 17 months ago
Bose has been making noise in the audio products business for some time. The company is one of the world's leading makers of speakers...