Position entails working with computer networks and network security tools. Position would use both COTS and GOTS tools to implement and maintain a mission network. Candidate will apply knowledge of mission IT needs to improve processes and the technical architecture. |
5+ Years with BS Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Experience performing network packet inspection - Wireshark, TCPdump, etc.
- Linux system administration experience - Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora
- Experience using Scripting Languages shell, Perl etc.
Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
- Security Training/Certification
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Experience in corporate business operations
- Experience with telecommunication service procurement
- Experience with network and server hardware procurement
* System administration experience, particularly with Linux and/or Windows
* Experience performing the operations and maintenance of system software and hardware
* Experience with network technologies and devices (Cisco, Juniper, NetApp)
* Experience with Information Security policies/procedures and implementing security requirements
* Knowledge of storage technologies and systems
* Experience with VMWare
Clearance Level Required at Start Date
TS/SCI with Poly
Minimum Education Requirements
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Percent of Travel Required
ITT Exelis - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -