The Price to Win (PTW) Analyst will operate as a member of the Business Strategy team and be responsible for conducting Price-to-Win and Competitive Analysis on a full range of TASC corporate Capture efforts.
- Perform competitive analysis, develop bid pricing strategy and price recommendations, support subcontract pricing strategy.
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of public documentation, proposal debriefs, etc., using market research tools to generate meaningful programmatic analyses to promote effective and strategic pricing solutions.
- Supports and participates in Black Hat strategy sessions to develop Customer and Competitor intelligence.
- Conduct research and develop key foundational assumptions for focused PTW exercises & analyses.
- Perform information analysis around competitor pricing and awards. Collaborate closely with Capture Teams to ensure PTW deliverables are timely and meaningful; increasing overall Probability of Win.
- Ensure PTW compliance with TASC organizational and corporate procurement policies and regulations.
- Responsible for prioritizing/completing the work within deadlines and meeting internal TASC customer expectations.
- Create cost/price analyses and source justification.
- Participate in RFP analysis including risk identification, avoidance, and mitigation, working closely with TASC Business Management.
- Develop Design to Cost models consistent with engineering technical solutions. Analyze cost models and identify opportunities to reduce Bid cost.
- Responsible for building and maintaining bid specific competitive pricing databases.
- Responsible for identifying the price to win for competitive proposals and supporting recommendations/influencing results.
- BA/BS in Business Management, Accounting, Mathematics, Operations Research, or related field.
- 10+ years of overall work experience in Government contracting with specific emphasis on Pricing, Price-To-Win, database analysis, financial analysis, and/or related research experience required.
- Solid foundational understanding of government contracting pricing environment (DCAA, FAR, rate burden pool development, BOE development).
- Industry experience in developing competitive pricing strategies within the Defense industry, as well as Federal/Civil Federal procurement areas.
- Demonstrated success in creating and maintaining relationships with senior business leaders. Critical thinking/analysis skills required; strong communications skills required.
- Experience with the preparation of multi-million dollar cost and price proposals, including FFP, T&M, and Cost-plus, would be a decided plus.
- Demonstrated written and presentation skills to present reports.
- Ability to build and explain complex models (Excel, Access, etc)
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI; current and active TS/SCI is preferred
TASC - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...