Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
We are currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to work part-time or full-time for a busy professional businessman.
- College degree.
- Minimum 1 year in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Extreme attention to detail and highly organized.
- A good multi-tasker.
- High level of professionalism.
- Great follow-up.
- Flexible, positive attitude.
- Experience working in a Family Office a plus.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks.
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume in WORD format to Steve A.
- Mix of executive and personal assistant duties.
- Heavy calendar management.
- Answer phones, open and sort mail.
- Coordinate monthly gatherings/lunches.
- Heavy travel arrangements (both personal and business trips).
- Comfortable and willing to take on ad hoc projects.
- Processing expenses/paying bills (both personal and business).
- Managing and tracking donations.
- Electronic filing of important documents.
Working.com - 2 years ago