Job Order: J1112-0959 - Permanent Full Time
Title: PMO Analyst - HI HIX
Category: Information Technology
City: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Job Description: PMO Analyst - HI HIX CGI is seeking a local candidate for a full-time PMO Analyst in Honolulu, HI. Candidates must have 3-5 years prior experience as a PMO Project Coordinator/Analyst.
The PMO Analyst will be part of the Project Management Office working with the PMO Lead/Manager, team leads, and client PMO to provide coordination, communication and control functions. Responsibilities will include:
- Schedule Management: The PMO Analyst will assist with maintaining project work plans and coordinating with team leads for updates on status, plan revisions, resource leveling, and dependency management; monitoring plans for inconsistencies; and status reporting against plan.
- Deliverable Management: The PMO Analyst will coordinate deliverable tracking and processing, including submission and approval tracking.
- Project Reporting: The PMO Analyst will assist with the project management reports covering the status of deliverables, issues, risks, change requests, and budget.
- Provide support to the Project Managers, including development of materials for presentations to various stakeholder groups and the taking of minutes for management meetings.
At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
- 3+ years' experience as a PMO Project Analyst or Coordinator
- PMBOK knowledgeable
- Microsoft Project experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Office Suite
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Project ManagementProfessional