Oven Operator/ Sanitation
Why This Is A Great Job For A Person Who Wants To Accept Nothing Less Than Personal Greatness
You get to:
- Consistently manufacture “great tasting” sausage products according to specifications
- Work together with other Members to obtain World Class results in safety, yields, usages, and efficiencies
- Learn production procedures, GMP’s, SOP’s and SSOP’s
- Learn both the oven operator as well as the sanitation responsibilities and food safety processes
- Develop best practices for new technology
- Participate in daily GRILL meetings and project teams
- Set goals and objectives; both personal and as a team member to acquire “superlative” performance in order to support the Johnsonville Way
- Grow, develop, and stretch yourself by continuing to find new and better ways to meet your commitments to yourself, your team and JVL.
What You Bring To The Job:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points ( HACCP) and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s) preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Strong math background is required
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to complete sanitation documentation paperwork accurately
- Must be able to identify Critical Control Points (CCP’s) in area of responsibility and maintain all Good manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Must be able to become certified in chemical usage
- Willing to work in Hot, Cold and wet conditions.
- Ability to work at heights that are above ground level
- Must be able to obtain a forklift and Will Lift license and learn the safe operation of electric pallet movers
- Must be able to conduct environmental swabbing for area
- Demonstrated desire to learn and grow
- Must be detail oriented and TEAM player
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- National Career Readiness Certificate preferred
Position Title: Oven Operator/Sanitation
- Operate Ovens/Chills during production
- Prepare Ovens for cleaning by locking out Machinery and covering electrical equipment with plastic as needed.
- Muck out ovens to get majority of meat out of ovens
- Use of cleaning and sanitizing chemicals
- Use CIP, Steaming. And rinsing, foaming, scrubbing, and sanitizing procedures to ensure that all equipment in oven and chills area meet Johnsonville’s and USDA’s standards of acceptability.
- Conduct environmental and bioluminescence swabbing.
- Wipe condensation
- Complete sanitation documentation paperwork accurately.
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Meadowside Facility
Member Status: Full Time
Hours: 1:00pm-9:30 pm
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment.
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to
our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.
Johnsonville Sausage - 8 months ago
Here's a company you might link up with. Johnsonville Sausage makes a wide array of top-selling fresh, pre-cooked, and smoked sausage p...