Job Description: Site Acquisition / Zoning Specialist
Scope of Work: Administers all activities in regards to site identification, project and land use planning, zoning and permitting activities including applications, surveys, land use planning, lease amendments/modifications, renewals, and conditional use permits.
Skills and Experience:
- Identify and research candidate search rings within a specific geographical area which meet client specifications and standards
- Work directly with and assist project managers by preparing client data for presentation
- Plan feasibility analysis including existing structures, collocation, and publicly-owned land
- Act as an advisor in technical, zoning, and site plan matters
- Review zoning drawings and other materials, maintaining city and county governmental compliance
- Build a working relationship with jurisdictions, land owners, city and/or state municipalities; preparing and presenting proposals and gauging their motivation for the project
- Represent clients at public agency and community meetings, and public hearings
- May oversee the work of subcontractors, vendors, team project members, and conduct site walks
- Perform zoning analysis, permitting, zoning codes, and regulations for each candidate of assigned search rings
- Perform zoning and permitting activities for cellular antennas and communication towers
- Track all permit time-frames and compile regulatory filings
2-5 years wireless site development experience with the demonstrated ability to work through the entire process and display proven problem solving skills.
Familiarity with local real estate market, experience in zoning requirements and knowledge of local government compliance. Understanding of land use planning through work experience. Able to read and interpret zoning and leasing documents.
Ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines. Excellent oral, written, organizational, and presentations skills required. Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Internet applications.
Walking, sitting, manual dexterity, hearing/listening, speaking/presenting, lifting/carrying, reaching, squatting, pushing/pulling, and climbing during the course of a work day. May be subject to extreme weather conditions including but not limited to: wind, dust, heat, cold, rain, snow, and fog.
Bachelors degree in a related discipline preferred/or equivalent work experience. Leadership skills acquired through formal training and/or on the job experience. Real Estate License preferred.
Please submit your resume along with salary requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monster - 22 months ago