Job Title: Truck Welder
Truck Welders fabricate and repair structural components of vehicles, containers, and other heavy equipment. These repairs may include the use, of MIG, TIG, and Stick welding, as well as the use of acetylene and plasma cutting equipment. Truck Welders would design, layout, and fabricate from conceptual requests. Computer experience is a must in order to complete repair orders and materials requests. Technical ability to remove, reinstall, and troubleshoot vehicle components is required. Occasionally welders would have to lift upwards of 100 pounds.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid license and clean driving record
- Must be able to supply your own complete set of master mechanic hand tools and impact wrenches
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Waste Management Frontline - 2 years ago
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...