Manage relationships with Vendor Management team, Vendors and Area / National partners to achieve a performance based environment to increase the leadership team's focus on driving improved customer experience, cost control and call in rate reduction.
Leads strategic planning for near and long term support operations. Partners with area CS leadership & HQCS on planning and execution. Develop key initiatives to drive process, policy and knowledge improvements.
Project manage key initiatives from end to end ensuring the center meets SPC and national objectives. Conduct frequent site visits to support, inspect and influence successful call handling of VZW customers.
Be accountable to Director, CS Operations to meet team goals for KPI performance, productivity, service commitments and project timelines.
Review Vendor processes and compliance with current product launches guidelines, making recommendations for improvement.
Manage and develop a team of CS Operations / Compliance Analyst(s) and Operations / Analysis Consultant(s).
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Project Management education, training or equivalent work experience is required
- Five plus years or related work experience; knowledge of Verizon Wireless processes and operations with a specific focus on Tech Support operations is preferred
- Knowledge of VZW billing systems, tools, and processes is strongly preferred
- Proven experience presenting ideas and recommendations to various levels of the organization including the Sr. Leadership team is required.
- Proven experience managing and motivating team members
- Strong organizational, teaming, influence management, interpersonal, and creative skills are required
- Results oriented with a strong sense of commitment and dedication to excellence
- Individual must be self motivated and able to work independently as well as partner with others
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) is required
- 50% Travel required
- Position will be located in Franklin, TN
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...