At Rearden Commerce, our mission is to perfect commerce by connecting buyers and sellers through absolute relevance.
We offer a suite of integrated e-commerce apps that allow consumers and businesses to purchase virtually any product or service. These smart apps correlate the preferences, location and circumstances of a user with the unique availability and capabilities of merchants to deliver the most relevant, engaging and valuable experiences to users and merchants alike, driving repeat business and unparalleled customer loyalty.
Our Deem™ e-commerce platform leverages big data, social collaboration, game-mechanics, semantics and advanced machine learning to optimize the exchange of goods, services and information between buyers and sellers, resulting in the web’s most personalized one-to-one
We partner with, and distribute our smart apps through, market leaders in financial services, telecommunications, business travel, small business solutions, consumer loyalty, merchant services and more. These companies are seeking to fundamentally transform the way in which they interact with their customers via next-generation engagement models that transcend today’s primitive sales, marketing and loyalty programs while securing new large-scale revenue streams and sustainable competitive advantages.
This rich, diverse and rapidly-growing ecosystem of partners brings to the Deem Network access to over 200 million consumers, 10 million businesses and a highly-diverse base of 1.2 million national and local merchants that provide goods and services of all kinds. In 2011, we processed 14 million transactions and over $5 billion of commerce with just ten percent of our consumer and business base on the network.
Our product offerings and organizational resources are centered on our three main audiences: consumers, businesses and merchants.
DeemOffers provides consumers the most relevant, high-value commerce experiences possible.
Deem@Work gives businesses the ability to save money on every purchase by employing negotiated deals with merchants and
ensuring that employees’ purchases are tied to their identities and approved policies.
DeemMerchant provides merchants the capabilities to target Deem and Deem@Work customers with the most relevant offerings possible,
while allowing them to drive repeat business via sophisticated customer relationship tools.
Our vision and execution capabilities have been validated by $340 million in investment from renowned venture investors such as Foundation Capital, Khosla Ventures and Oak Investment Partners, as well as strategic investors American Express, Citi and JPMorgan Chase.
- OS installation, configuration, and management
- Clustered server configuration & operations
- Monitoring of a large scale eCommerce site
- Capacity planning
- Incident response
- Managing root cause analysis
- Experience providing 24x7 on-call support
- Strong scripting skills
We are looking for a Systems Engineer with extensive experience in both network and Unix administration. Candidates must have high energy, dedication, and expert-level skill. The candidate will be responsible for the operation of our 24x7 production environment. 2 - 5 years experience, 1-2 years working on projects in a secure, 24x7 Java-based production environment. Must be willing to be on-call on a rotation basis. We are looking for the best--mature candidates with a comprehensive understanding of the technologies in use.
- Solid Red Hat Linux and Ubuntu administration experience
- Knowledge of best-practice with switch, router, firewall and load balancer implementations
- Experience with HSRP, VLANs, VPNs, trunking, protocol analysis
- Experience implementing and maintaining routing protocols in complex IP networks
- Understanding of monitoring technologies, JMX instrumentation
- Experience managing SMTP and DNS servers
- Solid understanding of security technologies and best practices
- Experience with configuration management technologies; Puppet, cfengine, or Chef
- Experience with SAN and Network based file systems.
- Veritas Storage Foundation and Cluster Server experience
- Cisco network administration experience
- Expertise in creating large, scalable, reliable IP network architectures
- Experience with Nagios and AppManager monitoring tools desired
- Solid project management skills
- Thorough, detail oriented
- Driven, passionate about their work
Rearden Commerce, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard