Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Count all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse on a daily basis, manually or using a handheld scanner.
- Research and reconcile daily inventory variances.
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system.
- Identify and report close dated product.
- High School - GED or Diploma required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years general sales experience required.
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred.
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...