Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Specialist to join our team.
Are you ready?
As our Nike Store Specialist your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by building the bond between consumer and brand with the highest level of service and applying brand stories to the retail setting.
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Maintain knowledge of all store departments and be able to perform all cash register transactions and shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays
- Provide product knowledge expertise for consumers and other associates
- Seek an ongoing training and education to further develop advanced-level product and retail knowledge
- Assist Leads and Managers in training associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Possess special expertise or advanced knowledge about a specific category or type of product
Qualifications - High school diploma or equivalent
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Nike.
- 2+ years retail sales and/or customer service experience required
- Ability to communicate in English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Nike - 2 years ago
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....