As a Senior Analyst in the Measurement Solutions organization, you will be responsible for the analytics activities across the campaign lifecycle of major CPG digital campaigns, including campaign design against specific learning objectives, targeting strategy and execution, and measurement/analysis.
Advanced interpersonal and communications skills, demonstrated technical proficiency, previous exposure to a broad array of organizational disciplines, and deep analytical insight will all be needed to successfully interface daily with external clients, sales, account management, graduate level statisticians, database administrators, operations staff, and product management personnel. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and evolving environment.
How you’ll be successful as a Senior Analyst at DLX
Datalogix is on the cutting edge in development of measurement methodologies for digital campaigns. We rely on our senior analysts to implement these pioneering methods across some of the biggest advertisers, CPG companies, and social media platforms in the world. Success will require critical thinking, analytic innovation, self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
On a day to day basis, you will:
•Coordinate post-campaign follow up activities
- Work closely with internal operations and Platform media partners on campaign setup, targeting, and measurement
- Coordinate internal cross-functional groups to ensure timely setup and fulfillment of campaigns.
- Work closely with Datalogix data and measurement partners to determine campaign feasibility and campaign effectiveness
- Deliver client and campaign-specific analysis needed to establish (or improve) product value, including:
- Creation of effective test/control frameworks for both offline and digital campaigns
- Evaluation of results from offline and online campaigns
- Troubleshooting underperforming output
What you bring to the table:
- 4-7 years of marketing analytics experience in database marketing analytics role, including campaign effectiveness analysis.
- CPG experience and digital campaign measurement strong pluses.
- BA or BS in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering. Advanced degree in marketing or quantitative discipline highly desired
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional problem solving skills with unrelenting focus on practical business implications.
- Strong database and/or SQL skills
- Experience with a leading statistical analysis software package (SAS, R, SPSS)
- Online ad or media experience a plus
- Collaborative, positive attitude with desire to work in a demanding, fast paced, and dynamic work environment for a rapidly growing company
Today, Datalogix helps over 50% of the top 100 advertisers and over 90% of the top 50 digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world’s largest platform of 1:1 offline purchasing data. Only Datalogix leverages over $1 trillion in consumer spending to address and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive, Telecom and Financial Services.
In the past two years, Datalogix has created some of the industry’s biggest advancements in digital targeting and measurement and is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. In this time, we’ve doubled revenues and our team and expect to do the same in the next two years, creating unparalleled opportunities for DLXers. Yet even in the face of this sustained hyper-growth, we’ve managed to stamp out bureaucracy and preserve the energy, creativity, nimbleness, individual empowerment and fun of an emerging company. We are based in Colorado and have offices in NYC, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, San Francisco and London.
We offer competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans with unlimited upside, and stock options for all DLX employees. Our benefits include quality medical, dental, flexible spending, and life insurance, effective the day you join the team, and a 401k plan. We also provide DLX Recharge, our unique and flexible no-tracking time off philosophy that allows us to take time off when we need it to “recharge”.
Datalogix - 20 months ago
Today, Datalogix helps over 50% of the top 100 advertisers and over 90% of the top 50 digital media and ad tech companies succeed by...